Resolute Systems is committed to creating a healthy environment for in-person mediations at our Chicago Loop Office. Resolute has announced updated safety guidelines for in-person mediations at our office. The guidelines are a part of the extensive COVID-19 mitigation plan in place that follows CDC and OSHA recommendations.
During the COVID pandemic we seamlessly converted mediation to our virtual mediation platform. Going forward you can continue to use our virtual mediation platform, schedule an in-person mediation, or a hybrid of both at this location.
Resolute’s policies for ensuring a safe workplace for in-person mediation/arbitration include:
- Absolutely no one presenting symptoms should attend a mediation at our office. Instead, we can arrange for you to attend online (Zoom, Skype, WebEx, FaceTime, etc.)
- All clients will receive a temperature check when entering the office. Anyone with a 100 degree or higher temperature will need to reschedule and exit the office
- Face masks are to be worn at all times by visitors (we will provide disposable face masks if needed)
- We will refrain from handshaking
- There will be one Resolute staff member onsite to host mediations
- We will space mediations to prevent multiple mediations at same time. If you arrive early we will ask that you wait in the first floor lobby
- Directional tape will guide clients and office guests to encourage proper social/physical distancing
- We will use our largest conference room for opening sessions to provide social distancing
- For each mediation, Resolute will provide individual conference rooms to avoid clients in common areas
- Each conference table will be divided by a 1/4 inch thick and 3 feet high clear acrylic shields
- All rooms will have fewer chairs for the purposes of social distancing
- If your mediation is over the lunch hour, we will provide individual lunches to each room. There will be no lunches in the kitchen area
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available in each room
- There will be a nightly deep cleansing conducted by a professional certified service
- Only mediation participants will be allowed on the premises. No other guests or visitors
- We will monitor the situation closely and adjust protocols if new information about COVID-19 is learned or guidelines change
We thank you again for your patience and flexibility as we begin the path to our collective “new normal” and wish you and your family continued good health. To schedule a mediation or arbitration, please call 312.246.3770 or email email@example.com.